Saturday brought excessive heat to the OC so the nephews and I found a great way to cool down...mummifying ourselves in sweaty protective gear - and skating cement bowls at the local skate park! "Skate or Die...Die-Die-Die-Die!" (loved that video gamed)
In Ladera Ranch everything is monitored - even down to the length of your yard's grass. So I was not surprised when the local enforcer (patrol) entered the park and asked me to wear my "elbow pads." Christopher & Briggs had some moments but I believe the ole 30-yr-old took the trophy - almost breaking his neck and dying of heat exhaustion all within a 20-minute swallsy session!
4 comments:
So fun! We have been hitting the skate park daily. It is Dane and Ian's new fav place!
The old man's still got it, with or without pads.
Glad you went ahead and had a good time and especially that we weren't required to try skateboarding too. It was also good to assume that you emerged unscathed. Just gettiing about dring the day is about all we can handle.
Hey so to answer your question, my pressure cooker doesn't really whistle... I know that the new ones are safer than the old ones because the lid locks on tighter. Anyway, I haven't used it a ton but I really like it so far.
I hope you are doing well and that you guys are all settled since you said you moved last.
Post a Comment