"What's the camera for Dad, I'm just going to drink a bottle like I always do?"
"
Hmm, I don't think this is a bottle"
"
OK, definitely not a bottle! What is going on?"
"I don't know, maybe it's not too bad. Mom, why don't you let dad try."
"Never mind, it is bad! Dad, get that thing out of my face & wipe up that stuff you dropped all over my leg!"
"
What's so funny? Did I miss something?"
"
It's good to have you back bottle...really what's with the camera already?"
*Sorry for all the photos - it looks like our battery charger for our video camera is in storage & of course the battery is dead.
13 comments:
Pictures are way better than a video camera. Some of those facial expressions are hilarious. I can't believe how grown-up he is. Cute.
so cute and funny!
melissa, he is getting so big and couldn't be any cuter!
Oh..my...gosh!! I am sitting here at work and laughing so hard. I LOVE these pictures. How funny!
Great captions! When you get cute AND funny at the same time, life is good. When will Merrick move to Skittles and Dr. Pepper?
Oh my! He is such a handsome boy. That face of his is to die for!
We can't fault what either of you are doing and it looks like Merrick will survive without difficulty. Great post!
Well you obviously are feeding him something, he is getting huge! I feel like Merrick is thinking "What's going on here" --you have to say it in the Anthony Hopkins voice!
He is so cute and fat. What a sweet baby. And congrats on the rice cereal.
too cute! and funny too.
IN ONE PHOTO, HE LOOKS LIKE ADAM, BUT IN ANOTHER, HE LOOKS LIKE MELISSA. . .WHAT'S THE DEAL?? AND BY THE WAY, IF HE'S LIKE HIS DAD, YOU'LL NEVER GET THAT BOTTLE AWAY FROM HIM! (MERRICK'S GOT TO BE THE MOST PHOTOGRAPHED CHILD IN THE WORLD!)
HUGS FROM G-MA CHERYL
That is so cute, thanks for sharing ! :)
Melis, he is so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. Glad you are all packed and moved. The loft looked so weird in the picture without your stuff.
Post a Comment