Adam turned 31
Adam celebrated his 31st birthday on October 2nd. He was able to take the day off so we went out for some breakfast, took Merrick swimming, he played some tennis with his brother Chris & then met up with family & friends for some Mexican food. One of Adam's gifts was a Banjo from his mom plus a Mandolin from me & tickets to see Pearl Jam tomorrow night with his brother Chad. I'd say turning 31 isn't too bad!
Merrick enjoying the balloons the next day - isn't he such a little chunk? We love our little chubby baby!
10 comments:
Happy belated birthday to Adam. You know what goes good with banjos? A fake arrow-in-the-head prop and balloon animals. On a different note, I wonder how much bigger Merrick's smile could be if he didn't have those enormous cheeks? What a cutie!
Merrick keeps growing, especially in his cheeks,but is still a cutie. We are loking forward to hearing Adam play his banjo cometime - maybe he ands Bill could work up a duet.
Now all Adam needs is a front porch, a rockin' chair, and Burt Reynolds. If Adam will learn "Cry Love" by John Hiatt with his mandolin, I will be most pleased. And when did Merrick get so jowly? Love it.
Oh, in answer to your moose query from Emmettville, we (I, Lorie, and about three dozen other shutterbugs) were about 40-50 yards away from the moose. In fact, there were two rangers helping with crowd control. I initially had a regular lens on my camera, but when the bull reclined, I ran back to the car for my zoom lens.
What a cutie! I love how happy he seems. Hope you guys are doing well!
Happy Birthday to Adam! I think your child may have cankles... but on a baby it is cute! Can't wait to see the chunker man in one week!
I love Merrick's little double chin. He has grown so much I swear in the past month. He is seriously so cute. Happy Birthday to Adam!
Happy Birthday to Adam...late! And OH WOW...what a chubby baby!
Happy B-day Adam. Seriously though, I love that photo of Merrick...too funny. He really is a chunk. I love it.
That picture is so cute! He is so chubby and I love it! Chubby babies are the cutest ever. You are very lucky :)
happy birthday to adam! it sounds like it was a great day.
Post a Comment