Thursday, November 5, 2009

Little Keebler Elves





Back in the middle of October my sisters came to Dana Point for the weekend. With the two babies we did simple activities like going for walks, hanging out at the pool and the pumpkin patch. We of course chose the hottest time of day to dress the boys up in black, long sleeved shirts to take pictures at the pumpkin patch. They were good sports and we were in and out very quickly!
The whole weekend Adam liked to call us little keebler elves and ask how the cookie making was coming a long. One night Adam claimed he heard all four of us talking all at the same time for over an hour...that's what sisters do I guess!

4 comments:

jayna said...

Merrick is a perfect keebler...I like my elves cute and chunky!!

LauraP said...

So the last picture, I look like I'm back in Junior High! I guess wearing no makeup and waking up early to catch a flight does that to you.

Megan Loves Life said...

Merrick is turning into such a cute chubs! I love those cheeks! He is growing up FAST!

adrienne said...

Laura...we all look a little road worn and weary...I'm glad the picture is in black & white though!