Friday, January 22, 2010

A Merrick Christmas 2009

We enjoyed the holidays in Utah this Christmas/New Year's season. With spent most of our time up in Midway with family, but also were able to visit with the Emmett clan and meet up with extended family in Provo as well. Merrick had a blast playing with all of his cousins and seeing snow for the very first time! Thanks so much to Cheryl & Mike for their wonderful hospitality...enjoy some photos taken over the 2 weeks:

Merrick visiting Grandma Lou for the first time

Merrick and his rocking horse from Grandma

The Emmett Sisters and the hubbies

Stoked little Merrick in his jammies

Jolly Boys

Mommy gift from Merrick (AKA: Adam)

Excited to go on a sleigh ride!

Tuckered out from being Baby Jesus on Christmas Eve

Christmas dreams...

HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE!

11 comments:

jayna said...

Oh my word- Jolly Boys is killing me!!

LauraP said...

I've been waiting for more pictures of Merrick... but now I miss him even more! Your next trip to Utah needs to be soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great post. If anyone had any doubt where Merrick came from they need only look at the picture of his face to see both Adam and Melissa.

Schoenstars said...

it was super fun to see you guys while you were here! hope to see you again soon! we wanna come down to dana point!

Mike and Kim said...

I love your pictures of Merrick. He is so cute! I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

Ryan and Emily said...

Oh my goodness! Merrick is getting so big. What a little stud!

adrienne said...

Too cute! I love the picture of Adam & Merrick together...yes...jolly boys!

Ty and Holly said...

K, Merrick in that red snow suit is hilarious! Hello, you are supposed to always stop by house from here on out when you are in Utah. You have no excuse! I live by your mom! Merrick and Liv needed some play time.

Jesse said...

Your whole family looks so good Melissa! I am glad you had fun over the holidays!

Annie Jane said...

"Mommy's Calendar!" CUTE! You guys are lookin great. Merrick's big cheeks are awesome.

lyndsey said...

YES jamie reminded me you guys lived in denver!! i've been meaning to ask you about it. we will be living in the englewood area, south of downtown (?). but if you have any suggestions on fun things to do during the summer, i am all ears.