Friday, July 2, 2010

Like Father Like Son

For those of you who know Adam well you are probably aware of his love for pizza. There is one specific pizza here in Santa Barbara that is his FAVORITE and that is Rusty's. Merrick has inherited the gene for loving a great slice of Rusty's pizza as well, in fact he can down about 3 slices himself!

I had to post this picture knowing it will embarass him one day. He looks like such a ragamuffin some days!

6 comments:

adrienne said...

I love it! And I'm sure with those cheecks he can TOTALLY stuff away 3 slices of pizza!

Jessica Wells said...

I can't believe he can eat 3 slices! That is really impressive. That last picture is adorable of him...I miss that face!

Anonymous said...

We definately think you should keep him anyway - anyone that likes pizza that much can't be bad!

LauraP said...

That Rusty's pizza was good. I'm sure I ate more than 3 slices!

falslev family said...

Is that curly hair growing from the back of his head?? How cute! Merrick can out eat both of my boys put together. I'm jealous.

YPR said...

It is so gratifying to see your grandchildren being raised right - and by right, I mean eating Rusty's Pizza! Great pics.