Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Not quite "June Gloom"

The first part of June Merrick & I made a stop down in Orange County to attend a baby shower. It was great to meet up with our friends Jessica & Siena at the beach & to kiss & hug cousin Caden. Merrick's still practicing to be "soft" & to not poke him in the eye. Adam says Merrick is measuring cheek size! We sure love our chubby cheeked babies!

Immediately following the baby shower Merrick & I were back up in Santa Barbara at his cousin Marcus' birthday party. They had a big bounce house & slide that I took Merrick on. He wasn't too excited about the slide & preferred trying to ride the bike or being pushed in the wagon.

Of course I have to mention the Laker's win, especially from all my posts last year. Wow, time flies! Can you tell this photo of Adam & our friend Danny is a reinactment? Or are they just great actors?

While the guys watched the game, Annie & I entertained the kiddos and chatted about our motherly things...eating healthy, exercising, cooking dinners, our hair styles, etc. You know, exciting things of that nature!

Some of the aftermath - but it was a great way to end our day of the beach, mexican food & the Laker's championship!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If you have chubby cheeks, why not flaunt them" sounds like something Merrick would say if he were able. We are glad you all were aving a good time as the pictures prove.

adrienne said...

Had you not told me it was a reinactment shot I never would have known. Adam is THAT great of an actor!

falslev family said...

Caden is so adorable! I just want to kiss those cheeks; on both boys. Fun party... who's house is that? It's really cute.

A and M said...

It's our place Alli...except I just realized you've never visited our actual apartments, only Dana, so you really wouldn't know our stuff!

curt said...

Wow, so those cheeks run in the family, eh?