Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Christmas in UT

Nana with her grandsons on Christmas Eve
Sisters

Our only family photo the whole trip


Hanging out after dinner on Christmas Eve, opening some presents

The boys in an intense game of Connect 4


Christmas Morning! Merrick looks pretty stoked too.


"Bop" (grandpa) helping Merrick get toys out of the ever-so-difficult box.

Bop's excited about his new Utah State sweatshirt!


This year we spent most of our time up in Logan with family. It was a quick trip but we did get in a half day of skiing on Christmas Eve.  Merrick loved opening all his gifts and assumed every present was a truck. The majority of the time he was correct!

2 comments:

LauraP said...

I love Merrick's 'Christmas Morning Face'. He looks a little tired! I'm glad you are blogging again, I was missing Merrick's face.

adrienne said...

Little late but I agree with Laura, Merrick's face is SO CUTE I just want to SQUEEZE IT RIGHT OFF!