This is the reason I've been slacking on posts!
I found out I was pregnant right after I ran my race in Nov. Then from November until the end of January I was feeling crappy and throwing up. Now I have my energy back to finally be somewhat productive during the day. Updating my blog was always last on my list.
We're excited for a new baby and to add some dolls, barbies and pink around the house! Merrick was such an angel child until I found out I was pregnant. Now he likes to scream NO, MINE, and get very, very angry with me when I don't know what exactly he is saying. I still love him to death though!

9 comments:
welcome back to the blogging world... and yay for a GIRL!! that is so awesome and we are so excited for you!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you'll have two! I better get going! :)
yay! congratulations! (sorry about the barfing though :)
CONGRATULATIONS! Yay! A girl! How fun! She's going to be such a little beauty! And Merrick is going so be such a sweet older brother. Congrats, congrats.
So happy about the girl. Ours will be best friends, right? I think I am due a week or so after you, so they better be.
Oh how exciting!! Congratulations you guys! She's going to be so adorable!
Congratulations on the big news! You're going to have such a beautiful family!
Having the first granddaughter (on our side) means she is going to be spoiled! Send Merrick to live with me, when he starts yelling at you and throwing tantrums.
LUCKY!! A girl and a Merrick! So happy for you guys. Yes, I realize I am super late at congratulating you, but better late than never! Awesome! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment