Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter

Coloring Easter eggs with Daddy and "Uncle Nick"

Surprisingly Merrick's eggs turned out the best!



Running away from Grandpa after lunch at the Country Club

Getting captured!

I just had to post these two pictures! This is how I found Merrick one morning and had to laugh...the new generation of children. Merrick's #1 use of my phone is to watch videos of himself.

We had a nice, relaxing Easter weekend. Friday Adam and I had a date night, Saturday we colored some eggs, went to the beach and stopped off at our pool for a little jacuzzi time. Sunday, we have 9 o'clock church so the hunting for eggs and presenting of the basket was done after church and took up a total of maybe 5 min. I distracted Merrick while Adam hid some eggs outside then while Merrick hunted for eggs I put together his basket. We're so on the ball and plan ahead!
Then it was off to the club to meet Adam's dad for brunch...definitely happy I didn't have to cook! Later that night we went over to a friend's house to watch the Laker's play (and probably loose, I can't remember).

1 comment:

Mike and Kim said...

He is so cute Melissa! I love his hair. He is definitely going to steal the ladies when he gets older :)