Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving weekend in Aspen. Adam's brother Chris came along with his girlfriend Courtney. We were able to stay in a house in downtown Aspen. We had such a fun time shopping, snowboarding and just enjoying each other's company. It was great to be in CO again and to see some old friends. I loved the snow and cold weather and just sitting by the fire at night or drinking hot chocolate. We had a great time!
Cute pictures! You guys are so cute together. That sounds like it was such a fun time. I want to go there someday. I've always wanted to ever since Dumb & Dumber. Hope you are doing well!
What an awesome vacation! I missed the seasons so much living in orange county- I just couldn't get used to wearing shorts/capris every day! I need a good sweater/jeans day!
Melissa you look so pretty in those pics! Aspen looks like fun, Ty and I have been wanting to go there...I hear it's an awesome place! Hope all is well :)
You guys are having way too much fun...I want in! Can we go back to Mexico please?? :) We miss you guys- loved seeing the Aspen pics. Melissa- you do look gorgeous in these pictures.
7 comments:
Someplace warm, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Assspen...
Love the pictures and the poses!
If you weren't having a good time you sure fooled us. We hope you can re-adjust to Southern Californi.
Cute pictures! You guys are so cute together. That sounds like it was such a fun time. I want to go there someday. I've always wanted to ever since Dumb & Dumber. Hope you are doing well!
What an awesome vacation! I missed the seasons so much living in orange county- I just couldn't get used to wearing shorts/capris every day! I need a good sweater/jeans day!
Melissa you look so pretty in those pics! Aspen looks like fun, Ty and I have been wanting to go there...I hear it's an awesome place! Hope all is well :)
How FUN!! You guys take the funniest pictures..
You guys are having way too much fun...I want in! Can we go back to Mexico please?? :) We miss you guys- loved seeing the Aspen pics. Melissa- you do look gorgeous in these pictures.
Post a Comment