While he is gone though I'm going to stock up on some chick flick movie watching and continue with my ritual of drinking hot chocolate every night and making myself a bowl of Dreyer's Peppermint ice cream. I'm seriously obsessed! I have always loved this ice cream and buy it every holiday season. I highly recommend it!
"Charlie Brown, you're the only person I know who can take a wonderful season like Christmas and turn it into a problem".
"Of all the Charlie Brown's in the world you are the
Charlie Browniest" Linus
Are any of you like Charlie Brown at Christmas Time?
8 comments:
Only when Tyler travels! It's the worst!
We'll keep both of you in our prayers, at least until Adam gets back. The ice cream sound great but, unfortunately, I can only quit when it's all gone so I had better take a rain check.
I'm totally going to go buy that ice cream right now...it is so yummy! I hate when hubbies go out of town too. Hope you don't get too bored and hopefully Adam makes it back from Tijuana ok...kind of a random location for a business trip :)
Nick leaves next week for work so I hear you on the chick flicks and I'm glad we share the love for holiday peppermint ice cream so I guess I will have to go get some!
Tijuana? I don't blame you for being nervous. You're a great advertiser for peppermint ice cream, because I too love it, and hadn't thought about it until I saw your blog. Needless to say, I made JD buy me some tonight, yummy!
Melissa, I too LOVE peppermint ice cream. It is truly the best ever! I eat tons of it at Christmas time and make myself sick. Sorry you're home alone. I wish I was there to hang out and watch movies with you. And of course to eat ice cream!
Melissa, that sounds so good!! We went to Costco the other day to get me a punkin pie__my goal: to eat one slice every night of the twelve days of Christmas! But I already ate a quarter of the pie on the first night. My second goal: To gain five pounds every night of the twelve days of Christmas! I wish.
Susanna and I are gonna go get some of that ice cream tomorrow.
You will be missing Barb's peppermint cake on Christmas Eve. Judging by this post, I think you would have liked it... We are going home on the 27th but maybe we'll still get to see you sometime that day!
Post a Comment