Monday, February 11, 2008

Birthday Fun For All


On Saturday we drove down to the Irvine Spectrum to celebrate Nick's (one of Adam's best friends) 29th birthday. A group of us all met for dinner that night. There was a bunch of high school students eating at FOX Grill for some sort of dance, so we had a great time watching all the girls walk back and forth from the bathroom. The video footage below is of us daring Nick to eat a glass full of mustard, even the high school boys got into the cheering. It started to feel like we were still in high school a little that night too. The video is really dark because I was filming from my digital camera, sorry.

After dinner it was time for some carnival games at Dave & Buster's. We stayed mostly at the trivia game that night, I like to think we were just trying to stay away from Dennis Rodman and his little posse of nobody's.


1 comment:

Danny said...

What? Rodman with a posse and no picture. I can't blame you, the guy is a total douchebag. On the 30th birthday I would recommend horse-radish... that is way harder to choke down than mustard.