I stole this picture from my Emmett Family blog but I just had to brag about my awesome cousin Samantha. She is on the Snow Basin ski team and here she is at one of her races. Can you believe she is only 15! Olympics here she comes! My second bragging moment is of my new little niece Sophie. I just love being an aunt and I'm so excited to go see Sophie for the first time this weekend when I visit UT. XOXO
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
There are 3 pictures of Lindsay Vonn, this year's winner of the World Cup, in the March 10th issue of SPORTS ILLUSTRATED that are nearly carbon copies of the picture of Sam at Brighton last week. If you can find a copy, check it out.
That bow on little Sophie is amazing. Do you know where it came from. She is pretty dang cute baby also. Congrats on being and aunt. Babies are just the best!
2 comments:
There are 3 pictures of Lindsay Vonn, this year's winner of the World Cup, in the March 10th issue of SPORTS ILLUSTRATED that are nearly carbon copies of the picture of Sam at Brighton last week. If you can find a copy, check it out.
That bow on little Sophie is amazing. Do you know where it came from. She is pretty dang cute baby also. Congrats on being and aunt. Babies are just the best!
Post a Comment