Monday, March 10, 2008

Since Courtney's birthday was only 6 days after mine, Adam and I drove down to Newport on Friday night and went out to dinner with Chris, Courtney and some friends- Cardon, Whitney and Mae. Of course the birthday girls had to snap a picture with each other!

We all spent the night in Dana Pt. and the next day the girls went running in the morning. It was such beautiful weather running by the beach that I even got a little sun, it felt so nice.
When we were done exercising we met the boys for lunch at Harbor Cafe. I had to take a picture because when we arrived after trying to be fit...this is what I saw. Chili cheese fries, hamburgers, chili dog, shakes, etc. Gotta love 'em though!

2 comments:

LauraP said...

You look darling as usual! You better bring all of these cute clothes with you when you come out! They look like they should be in a nasty Carls Junior commercial

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date. It sounds like you are all enjoying life.