Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Inflammation of the bronchi


Last week Adam had been suffering from a cold but over the weekend it seemed to get worse. Finally yesterday I took the day off from work and took him to the doctor's. Turns out he had been running a fever and has viral bronchitis. I felt so bad that I hadn't taken better care of him...what kind of wife am I? He was prescribed medicine and since has been quite loopy during the day. I posted this picture of him from our Marquis family blog because while he is sick I imagine him as a little boy which reaffirms my "pet" name for him - my little guy.

6 comments:

sadie said...

I know what you mean. I'm always accusing Christian of having a "man cold" and don't offer him much sympathy. I'm going to feel really bad when I find out he's had some bad cases of pneumonia.

LauraP said...

Poor little Adam. Hopefully he gets better before you come out to Utah and leave him all by himself. Clark has a constant stuffy nose and I will feel bad when he needs surgery to fix it.

jayna said...

Men are seriously babies...I'd rather have two sick kids than one sick husband! But that is a bummer and I hope he's feeling better soon!

Matt said...

Not sure any man wants his pet name to include "little"...

Mike and Kim said...

Poor Adam, I hope he feels better soon. Also, Happy late birthday Melissa, I hope you had a great day! And that song Adam wrote for you, so cute!

Annie Jane said...

love it!