Later that day the boys went to a firing range to do some target practicing. I unfortunately could not go because I left my license in my jeans from the night before. I really wanted to take some pictures of them with their little safety goggles and big earphones to muffle the sound, but they wouldn't even let me in the door without an I.D. Oh well, maybe next time.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Pretty much every other weekend Adam and I are down in Orange County spending time with family. I love being with family so it is nice to have some close by. We met up with Adam's dad, brother, wife and kids for some lunch at Chronic Taco on Saturday. I love mexican food and could really eat it every day and Chronic Taco has some great fish tacos...I highly recommend it!
Later that day the boys went to a firing range to do some target practicing. I unfortunately could not go because I left my license in my jeans from the night before. I really wanted to take some pictures of them with their little safety goggles and big earphones to muffle the sound, but they wouldn't even let me in the door without an I.D. Oh well, maybe next time.
Our Sunday morning Conference brunch in Dana Pt. Can you tell we were just laying around in our pajamas watching the first session by our lovely appearance?
On Saturday afternoon we headed down to the beach in front of the beautiful Montage Resort in Laguna Beach to take some engagement photos of Chris and Courtney. Adam's dad had a nice camera so they used him as their photographer. Adam tested his skills as well with the picture below...
...and many others for that matter. He loved being a photographer for the afternoon - shooting his own shots along side his dad with our digital camera. Adam did take some with his dad's camera as well. They tried to make a little wager to see who took the best photos- the only problem was after downloading them, whenever a good picture popped up they both claimed it as their own.
Later that day the boys went to a firing range to do some target practicing. I unfortunately could not go because I left my license in my jeans from the night before. I really wanted to take some pictures of them with their little safety goggles and big earphones to muffle the sound, but they wouldn't even let me in the door without an I.D. Oh well, maybe next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love when you guys have new posts! I can vouch for Adam taking some great engagement photos..he took some really good ones for us. :) Your mom-in-law's place in Dana Point looks beautiful. We want to come visit you two in L.A. sometime. I'm thinking about running the Saddleback Half at the end of May- so maybe then?? If not, we miss ya' and love to hear what you're doing.
That last pic is beautiful! I can't believe how much older Chris looks than back in our Ricks days. His girl is adorable- we're excited for them.
Love the kid post too from your work- what a job! So much work I'm sure, but also so much love!
Post a Comment