Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Simple Acts of Love
Today at school I was glad that I had my camera with me...
The little boy on the left, Justin, is the boy that I work with as his 1:1 aide. He is always willing to eat anything and I mean anheythang...he eats playdoh! The boy on the right is Kedus. He is very picky with what he eats and when or even if he eats, they are itty, bitty bites.
Kedus usually likes his jello, but this morning some aides and I looked over to see Kedus feeding Justin his jello. Kedus loves Justin, he is always grabbing his face and squeezing him. Justin hates being touched especially by Kedus, but if food is involved Justin is interested!
I loved this picture of Kedus making sure Justin gets it all in his mouth, we don't want to waste it.

Just a few minutes later we are singing our morning songs and I'm watching Dante and Jasmine. Our class is sitting on the floor - Dante and Jasmine are holding hands. Slowly Jasmine moves her hand away but Dante moves his to her leg. The next thing I know Dante is moving in for the kill and kisses Jasmine on the lips. It was the sweetest thing! Once we moved to our desks Dante was still holding Jasmine's hand so I had to snap a picture. These children definitely help make my day interesting in so many ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So this is your daily life. Neat.
How cute are those kids! I love that they just kissed on the lips like it was no big deal.
Look out for Dante girls...he's a smooth one!
Look out for Dante girls...he's a smooth one!
Hey there! We are going private with our blog, so will you leave your email address on our blog so I can send you an invite? Thanks!!!
Post a Comment