Monday, November 3, 2008

Party Time


Adam: "I want a piece of the glory, see what it tastes like!"
Melissa: "Walk like an Egyptian"
The High School boys
Adam and I were a little last minute this Halloween in rounding up costumes. We headed up to Santa Barbara to attend a party with some of Adam's high school friends. Last minute Adam grabbed his Nacho Libre hat and threw on his 70's suit to transform into Nacho with his "leisure suit". I quickly threw together an Egyptian/Cleopatra look and thanks to my father in-law for owning an actual middle eastern headband!

8 comments:

adrienne said...

Good job on the last minute costumes! I love the "leisure suit"!

Jessica Reeves said...

I love it!! Nice work on the last minute costumes!

mccall said...

You threw these costumes together last minute? Impressive. But that makes me wonder if Adam had that mustache before he knew he was going to be Nacho Libre???

Anonymous said...

If you didn't have a good time, you certainly fooled me. I am glad you are finding ways to branch out a bit and do something other than work, work, work.

LauraP said...

"Go, go away read some books!" You look so cute in your egyptian outfit, and I love Adam's nacho look! In the movie he calls them his recreational clothes, doesn't he?!

Danny said...

Getthatcornoutamyface!

Kathryn said...

My mom calls pregnancy the Egyptian Flu. Because in 9 months you'll be a mummy.
Ha ha. Glad to see you getting into the spirit of things.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

You looks so cute, and way too skinny to be pregnant!