Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Now we get to just wait & see! I'm more nervous about Prop 8 passing here in CA than who becomes president.

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ha ha. Me too. But I do hope Obama wins.

Sara said...

Right there with you. I'm so elated that we're ahead in the poles right now that I could care less about Obama. If Obama had to bring out the minority vote to help 8 win - at least something good came out of it! :)

Megan said...

oh my gosh, i totally agree (and am glad to know im not the only one who feels that way)! tanner and i are staying up late to wait and see what the outcome is...cross your fingers!

Mike and Kim said...

I agree! I love your other posts with your halloween costumes, you guys look great! I saw your cute kids you work with at school. Mike had a nephew with sensory disorder and he is so much fun. Last thanksgiving all he would eat were home-aid rolls. He ate like 20 of them, it was so funny. It's so interesting how they don't like the feel of certain things and how he won't eat much because of how it feels in his mouth. I think it's so awesome that you work there, what a rewarding job!

gk risser said...

Adam, I just saw your youtube birthday video...Anchors away my boy, anchors away.

Congrats on the baby boy you two!!

Anonymous said...

It seems your hard work paid off. Now if we can only withstand all of the promised challenges. Good work!