Bring on the babies!
Last Thursday some of us girls got together for a "Girls' Night" but really planning a surprise shower for our friend Shanna. Shanna and I only live a couple blocks away so I was to "conveniently" show up late...which is actually just my normal arrival time - late!
There was definite baby talk since 3 of us are pregnant and 2 girls have newborns - but it was fun just being with girls for a night. Plus I was thrilled to go shopping for a baby girl!
4 comments:
It was such a fun night! Thank you again!
Oh how fun! I wish I could've been there! Congrats on having a little boy! He will be so cute! And you look so hot in your egyptian outfit!! :) See you guys in January!
Just got caught up on your blog... so excited for your baby BOY!!!!
Hey Melissa! I just found your blog through Jodie's and saw that you are pregnant with a little boy. Congratulations! You will be the cutest little mom. I hope everything is well with you. My blog is private, if you want an invite send me an e-mail to sarahwflint@yahoo.com
Post a Comment