My first time making rolls - thanks to my cousin Megan for the great recipe. I wasn't quite sure how to form the rolls so we all helped make different variations but they tasted yummy so I didn't care if they weren't perfectly uniform.
The complete meal
The day after Thanksgiving the boys played some golf so Sara & I drove up to the little Danish town of Solvang - just over the hills of Santa Barbara. This was a first for both of us & we loved it!
The weather so nice nice and the town was decorated for the holidays, we couldn't have asked for a better day.
13 comments:
Wow, it's a Martha Stewart Thanksgiving, Cali-Style! Most impressive, especially the rolls! Well done.
Wow, I am super jealous. That is like my dream food weekend, the best of both countries.
Sounds like you had a good time and didn't have to go hungry. Solveng is one of the places we have wanted to visit but we haven't made it yet - it looks like a fun place to visit. We are looking forward to seeing you at Christmas unless you not travelable.
You are so cute- and look so good for being 25 weeks pregnant! Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!
Hey, I don't see much of a belly bump yet. It's a cute little bump though. I've been to Solvang and I loved it, I'm jealous of that nice weather.
The food looks so yummy! You look so cute pregnant, I hope you are feeling good. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
Your pictures are awesome! I love that we married such fun boys.
I just made cranberry salsa and dixie salad for dinner. Yum! Thanks for such a fun weekend...I didn't want to come back!
Oh, your belly looks so cute! I can't wait to see you Dec 22nnd!
Your meal looked so yummy! Now I know who is going to cook our Christmas Eve dinner :) I also cannot see a baby bump maybe I will be able to see it in person in 20 days!
Hey the rolls turned out great! What a picture perfect meal!
Your homemade rolls look so yummy! And your cute prego belly looks even yummier! You are DARLING Melissa!
That's a hot tub? Not a fountain at the mission?
Wow, way to go men! Cooking in the kitchen, too, and it looks like it turned out so nice.
We'll have to make some tasty treats in our kitchen in Hawaii! We are counting down the days...it is so close now...We can NOT wait!
Post a Comment