Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Walking In An L.A. Live Wonderland




On Friday we went with our friends over to the new L.A. Live by the Nokia & Staples Center. They had a so-called "light show" with the Christmas tree but it only lasted 6 min. and wasn't too impressive but we are excited for all the new restaurants, movie theater(not open yet), Lucky Strike bowling, Grammy Museum and Club Nokia (small concert venue) all just 2 blocks away!
There were some girls dressed in these interesting white spandex outfits walking around (pictured above) - we didn't quite understand the point. Pregnant or not, I would never be caught wearing white spandex! It does feel more festive downtown this year. Thanks to the Brewer's for having their camera and letting me steal these pictures off their blog!

13 comments:

jayna said...

Not quite Temple Square, but then again you didn't have to FREEZE to death to enjoy it!

Melissa your little prego belly is so cute! You guys are going to have the cutest hobbit little boy of all time!!

Jessica Reeves said...

You look so cute pregnant!!!

Kris "to the" Ten said...

I love this time of year too!!! You look so cute preggers girlie....Adam is one lucky boy:) You both are so fun.

Schoenstars said...

oh melissa! i can see your tummy!!! you're darling!!! i'm so excited for you to be a mommy!!!! yay!!!! love you guys tons!

Kristi said...

hahha, I thought those 2 pictures looked familiar. Sorry I was going to email them to you, but I guess that works too.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are still taking avantage of living in the middle of things in LA - keep it up even though the end of your pregnancy will most likely be the start of a different life style.

Susanna said...

So I was going to tell you that you're an adorable pregnant lady, but it looks like that's been covered. Merry Christmas! I'm so excited you guys are having a boy. Boys are so much fun. It's amazing how early they act like boys.

LauraP said...

I too was going to tell you that you have a cute little pregnant belly, and I can finally see it in pictures! It doesn't feel like December here either since we have a teeny tiny bit of snow in shady places.

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! I would love to go to Kauai! I'm completely running out of time here- Only 3 weeks left! Can't wait to see the pics though!

Megan Loves Life said...

i am loving your pregnant belly! cute.

adrienne said...

Look at your belly! I forget that you are pregnant because I haven't seen any pictures! More pictures of the belly please!

YPR said...

Nothing says "Winter Wonderland" like downtown L.A. It's great to see you guys taking advantage. See you next week!

jodie rae said...

You look so cute with your little belly! I want to see some Kauai pics soon!