1/2 A Decade of Marital Bliss
Adam and I celebrated our 5 yr. anniversary on Dec. 12th. Instead of the typical flowers someone may receive on their anniversary, Adam went for a more untraditional surprise. I loved the giant cookie with a fortune inside...written by Adam himself!
That evening we ran over to the L.A. temple before dinner and walked around the grounds to enjoy the Christmas lights & nativity - then over to dinner at Gordan Ramsey's restaurant. I couldn't of asked for a better night with an amazing husband.
6 comments:
What a cute boy you have. Can't wait to see pics of Hawaii!
We get back in town tomorrow. Let's plan dinner or something fun.
Adam "Longfellow" Marquis! Nice . . .
What a fun anniversary! You guys are such cute little parents to be!
Cute! I saw those cookies on TV and they look yummy. I would want that more than flowers too
My how time flies when you are having fun. It seems like only yesterday that we we were going through the Bountiful Temple and looking for a place to eat after. Congratulations! It keeps getting easier all of the time.
that is so cool! where do you get something like that? he's romantic...
Post a Comment