Last night Chris & Courtney invited us over for a fun fondue night! We had some yummy steak, cheese & chocolate fondue (my favorite). It was a great little Valentine's celebration for Adam & I because this afternoon Adam had to fly to Italy for work. He felt bad leaving me on Valentine's Day but over the years Adam has surprised me with some great V-days so I'm quite content watching a movie tonight & going to bed early.
6 comments:
That fondue looks so yummy! That is cool that Adam gets to go to Italy for work. I'm assuming they paid for it?! Happy Valentines Day
Wow that looks so yummy!!!
Puts me in the mood for Fondue. I hope you are feeling good. You are looking very cute.
You look amazing! And, your (pre) V-Day sounds fun.
What tough duty - work in Italy! We hope it doesn't keep Adam away too long and that you are doing fine inn the final month of your pregnancy. We look forward to the news that everything worked out fine.
Wait a minute. You mean to tell that there are OTHER ways to celebrate V-Day besides renting a movie and falling asleep early? Wow . . .
Post a Comment