Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mommy & Me Monday Morning Movie




















Wow! My title has a lot of M's...
Every Monday at The Grove here in L.A. is a mommy movie where babies & toddlers are invited. Since I'm not working & almost a mommy I tagged along to watch "He's Just Not That In To You".
I was surprised at how non-distracted I was by the little cries or baby babble that was filled through out the movie. I'm excited to bring my little one soon.
The stroller parking stretched all the way down the hall...it was insane how many strollers there were. It was a great Girl's Day Out!


7 comments:

Paige said...

How fun! They used to have movie times like that around here & we went to one almost every time! Now they don't anymore & your post reminded me of how much I missed it! I want to see that movie, too but I doubt Lorin will go with me :)

Jessie said...

That is genius!!! I wish they did something like that where i'm from. Instead I usually end up walking the halls with my little one, missing a portion of the movie, then trade off with the hub, and then we just fill each other in on what we missed.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. In a couple of months you will be a real live member of the group and should feel even more at home.

Megan Loves Life said...

I love that idea! I wonder if the movie theaters around us do that... they should!!

Jessica Reeves said...

That looks so fun! What a great idea! I'm so excited for your little one to arrive!

LauraP said...

You would think Utah would do that with all the mothers in this state! That is nice that they show movies that the mom would enjoy rather than a kid show, its probably a nice break from watching Dora and other annoying shows like that! Was that movie good, I want to see it.

Megan said...

that is awesome! i had no idea that something like this was available. i thought movies were done for me since eli likes to make noises all the time, but i guess i can go there! thanks for sharing!