Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Whisper House




When I first married Adam he would always tell me that he couldn't wait until Duncan Sheik toured again. The year he released his album "White Limousine" & went on tour we saw him 4 times that year! Yes, we were stalkers & would gather with the other Denver stalkers at each venue.
When Adam saw he was coming to L.A. he went & bought 6 tickets, knowing his family & friends would like to go...unfortunately Adam had to fly to Italy for work the same week as the concert! Chad, Chris & Courtney drove up from Orange County & then Ben & Sara Jensen came along as well. After the show we were able to take some pictures with Duncan & his guitarist Gerry (he used to play with David Bowie). Adam will play a lot of Duncan Sheik songs to our baby so I thought it would be fun to document our little guy at a Duncan concert.


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Melissa, you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I can't wait till your little guy gets here. I just wish you lived closer.

Cardon & Whitney said...

I bet adam was so jealous that Duncan was your valentine! That's a bummer he couldn't go, but...ITALY! how cool is that!! that sounds like the coolest work trip ever.

p.s. i love your belly. it's so cute!

Jessica Reeves said...

You look so cute!!!

Susanna said...

I to repeat what's been said, but Melissa you look great. You do the pregnant thing very well.

When are you due again?

Hooray for little boys.

Rachel said...

I cannot believe you're about to have a baby in 2 weeks! You look amazing! How fun that Adam got to go to Italy.