Monday, March 2, 2009

Showered With Gifts


On Feb. 21st I had a baby shower here in L.A. with all the wonderful women I have met through church.
These are my wonderful friends who planned the whole baby shower for me - L to R:
Whitney, Kristi, me, Kinohi & Jamie. They did such a great job & I'm so lucky to have them around!
There were many more pictures but they are not suitable for blogging. I'm surprised I even included some of these - I just love getting swollen!

Kristi & I are just a few weeks apart (she's having a girl) so it is fun to talk about our progress with the little bambinos.
One of the games we played was to piece together different parts of my face & Adam's face to make a child...there were some interesting arrangements that's for sure. Some of the categories included: Most likely to go to prison or Most likely to be picked last for kickball. Some of the pictures of Adam were from his bearded days so I'm hoping our child won't be THAT hairy coming out of the womb!
Whitney & I posing with the adorable diaper cake she got me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your friends are paying attention and giving you the recogintion you deserve. Hang in there - you are on the home stretch. Just keep up posted.

Mike and Kim said...

How fun! I bet you are so excited for him to come. It could be anytime now right??? Good luck with everything and I'm glad you got so many great gifts!

Jesse said...

Happy Birthday my beautiful friend. I wish you all the very best!

jayna said...

You look so great Melissa! Hang in there! We can't wait to see him!