February 28th Shower
My mom & my oldest sister Adrienne flew out for the weekend to be with me & I loved having them there. We had beautiful weather & great girl time (Adam was in Las Vegas for the weekend).
*Pictures starting from the top:
-The lovely decorations & treats
-My sister Adrienne & I
-Me & my mom
-All the Marquis sister in-laws (Adam's only sister Michelle lives in UT & was wasn't able to fly out - but we sure did miss her!)
-Adam's cousins & his mom
-One of my gifts, an adorable Hurley sweatshirt & little Hurley jeans.
(I look horrible in all the other photos of me opening gifts - I'm talking eyes closed & double chins!)
8 comments:
Melissa, if you ever want a blog makeover, I would love to do it!
You look great- what cute little Hurley clothes!!
email me: jaynahaws@yahoo.com
That is the fanciest baby shower I have ever seen! Looks like so much fun, you look great in the pictures - I can still remember what it's like to be so close to having a baby, I can't wait to get the news that he's here!
It looks and sounds like you all had a good time. We are still anxiously waiting for the news that the new arrival is here and all is well.
How fun to be spoiled with darling little clothes! You look so great, Melissa.
Looks fun! Hope you got lots of diapers...Liv has already gone through 120 diapers in 2.5 weeks!
Wow- spoiled is right! That looks like a baby shower that would be on The OC! haha You deserve it though. Can't wait until baby gets here! PS You look awesome!
You have to keep posting just to let the wondering world know if you've rushed off to the hospital yet.
Glad that you got such a great shower. It's so fun to be spoiled, and especially for such a good cause. Baby Marquis is going to be one well-dressed little guy!
This was such a fun day - thanks for the invite. Let us know when you're on your way to the hospital!
Post a Comment