"I can't wait for the parade on Wednesday"
Nothing says cheering on the Laker's triumph here in LA more than huge crowds starting fires in the street & in garbage cans, a dumpster in the middle of the street, helicopters and the sound of sirens all night long!
I was at a church function during the game so it was a little father/son time at home without mommy...a little glimpse into the future I'm sure.
I was at a church function during the game so it was a little father/son time at home without mommy...a little glimpse into the future I'm sure.



5 comments:
What a cute smile!! He is adorable!
Finally, some recognition for poor Phil, Kobe, and the Laker organization. Merrick rocks!
People were really lighting things on fire? I can't imagine being that in love with a sports team that I would go out into the streets and go crazy! I'm glad you were all safe from the crazies. I can't wait to see Merrick, 10 more days! Oh and you of course
Nick and I weren't too thrilled that the Lakers won but we wanted you and Merrick to enjoy the parade. Do we remember who enjoys parades?
I love Merrick's "suspense" photo! Those cheeks kill me!
Post a Comment