The 4th of July weekend was unfortunately overcast but that didn't stop us from enjoying our time at the beach. Adam got out on the long board, Merrick played in the sand and I snapped some photos of the family. It was a mellow way to spend a Saturday afternoon and by the amount of people on the beach you would have never guessed it was a holiday!
5 comments:
Thanks for the posting!
I love Merrick's typical "outside" face with the scrunched up nose! I wish it was a little overcast and cool here in Utah. It is way to hot, and I'm not handling it very well!
That Merrick really knows how to wear his jams! And I concur with Laura-Lou - it's been a very hot July around these parts. Santa Barbara looks very inviting.
What a fun way to spend the 4th of July!
Melissa, you are quite the photographer. Way cool pictures!
Post a Comment